Come Find Me!

nitegardener.com

Thursday, July 3, 2008

................................................................
...................................................................................................................... Welcome to the New 'Nitegardener Lite'..
Just to Take the Edge off from the Darkened Garden over at the 'Nitegardener' ..
There we let our Hair Down..
Talk about what scares us.. What has scarred us.. & the darker side of life..
Here.. in the Pretty Land of Nitegardener Lite everything is pretty, creative & flowing full of inspiration!
So Welcome to the Sunny side of the Gemini!
This Picture is of Two Brand New Dress Forms that I've gotten..
One for My 31st Wedding Anniversary from My Sweetie & the Other from that very Same Sweetie for My Birthday!
My Pumpkin Jess over at the Hectichousehold has the most Adorable Bunch of Munchins!
I just keep thinking she should lend me a couple now & then..
ANYWAY .. Her little 8 Year Old Stitchin' Baby was Ever so helpful in Naming my 1st Dear.. So We have agreed to the initials the Middle Names of She & her Older Sister.. E & V.. & I am Calling Her Evie..
She's the one in the Apron..
I thought this was a beautiful Name.. & Oh So Feminine.. Don't you?
& yes.. Since they are SO pretty.. I just had to name the OTHER Twin Bella!
Don't you all agree? So.. Here they are..My Two New Lovely Ladies to assist in my Apron Modeling.. Evie & Bella.. Welcome Home Girls!

7 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

love your dress forms. so very pretty.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Kathie those are pretty!! and love the names. You'll get to see the three children's dressforms that I have pretty soon...been crocheting baby and toddler things so they'll be modeling pretty soon.

Bee Haven Bev said...

Another Blog? Wonders never cease. Glad to see this creative side of you! The dress forms are lovely. I'll look forward to reading.....Hugs to you!

CS said...

Dear friend,
We all need the lighter side now and then don't we. Your dress forms are so very elegant my dear. Love them.
cs

Bonne said...

OMG! A "Lite" version?!?!?!
what a people-pleaser wench that you are! ROFL!
Your backdrop to your dress forms is quite lovely~very picturesque. Keep the eye candy a'comin'. hugs, B

electricdunce said...

Nitegardener Lite...hmm it's quite a concept, this should prove to be interesting. Those dress forms are so sweet, and their names are perfect. All right, girl, start whipping out even more aprons to dazzle us....
you can do it,sis.

Karin

Paige said...

I love your split blog idea. Sometimes I think of doing another blog but know one would know it was me, that would be my "dark side". My angry ramblings, and the sad things in life. It's good that you feel free to be open w/ both.
I have that freedom in my house, w/ hubby and kids, but that's about it.
P~